Welcome back everyone!

I know it's been a long time and I'm over due for a blog post, I just had some many changes within the last seven months..relocated...new job..back at the school I love, pure happiness etc...Any whooo, let's get to the good stuff! 

Today, I made one of my favorite meals to get me through the week(Squash-previous blog post) since I don't have much time during the week to cook with two jobs. However, I have some new snacks I've never shared on the blog and a new meal that I want us to try together so we can share our experiences next week! 

Vegan Cauliflower Tacos 🌮 🌮 
Time: 25 minutes 🕝

Ingredients:

•Avocado(dices)
•Cauliflower(full head)
•Cilantro or Green Onion
•Romaine Lettuce
•Tortillas 
•Vegan Ranch
**seasonings: Olive oil, chili powder, pepper, etc.




Instructions 📝

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
  2. In a large bowl mix cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.*
  3. Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
  4. Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
  5. Load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with cilantro or green onions.

    **Picture from pinterest**

Healthy Snack between the meals:

• Fruits & Veggies of course
• Celery with hummus 
• Nuts if you're not allergic 


Be ready to load me up with pictures and comments about how much you loved the Vegan Tacos!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto Sauce with your Spiralizer